The ultimate assist on your big day
You’ve never felt so prepared for anything in your life! It’s been months of fabulous, meticulous planning. No detail has escaped your attention. But in those final hours before you walk down the aisle, there is still much to be done to get you feeling and looking your best.
Finally stepping into your wedding dress – the dress you’ve waited your entire life to wear – is only the tip of the iceberg. Still, it’s all you can think about right? Pretty normal in fact. And, as the bride, this is all you should have to consider!
There are always last minute details that can get overlooked on the morning of your wedding. As you and your bridesmaids get ready the room starts to fill with clothes being hung up here and there, makeup bits and pieces scattered about, bobby pins everywhere. And then come the questions.
The ‘who, what, when, where, why, how’ of the wedding morning.
Enter your SposiamoVi Bridal Assistant. This is the person who will handle all the last minute vendor and guest questions, direct the photographer/videographer, keep the energy of the room positive and light, make sure that room service delivers the refreshments as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ultimate wedding assist!
What your SposiamoVi Bridal Assistant will do:
- Last minute errands
steaming, clothes adjustments, flower delivery, etc.
- Coordinating and keeping track of suppliers
hair and makeup stylists, photographer/videographer, transportation
- Taking care of room service when needed
- Helping to keep the environment in the suite calm and relaxed
- Assist you and your bridesmaids in getting dressed, and collect any personal items that you
might want with you after you leave the suite
- Ensuring that the room is tidy and styled for photography
- Tip: get your things ready for your photographer to shoot upon arrival; your dress, shoes, perfume, flowers and anything special you would like to capture like a family heirloom or groom’s gift. This way, the photographer can let you get on with the day and start to shoot without disturbing your hair and makeup sessions.
- Ensure that everything is running on schedule, and that you and your bridesmaids will get
out the door on time
Having a bridal assistant on the day of your wedding can help you to kick back and enjoy the day to the fullest. All you have to do is sip Champagne, listen to great music, enjoy some delicious food and revel in the affection of your loved ones.
Then take a deep breath, glide out the suite door and be whisked away towards the most wonderful moment of your life.
Contact us for a consultation.
View also FAQ – “Your Burning Questions Answered”